Friday, January 19, 2007

In The City In The Morning After The Rain

A collection of alternating but unrelated quotes and pictures from my recent week excursion to NYC:

"This is when he really turns it up....he's doing it like he's about to save the world."
-Ricky B. revisiting the Star Wars Kid video (5 years later).



"We gotta get some peanut M&M's up in this motherfucker!" -Ricky B.



"We're a bunch of weird ass hackers" -Ricky B.



"There's only one reason I like you...and I'm not even sure what it is anymore."
-Ricky B. after I gave him 3 to 4 reasons why I like the singer Jewel.



"We're having chuckles and we need 2 more knuckles." -Jonny Unstoppable



"Vintage...like a T-Top Camaro." -Jonny Unstoppable referring to the comment above this one




A: you fucked up!
R: I fucked up? You fucked up!



R: I fucked up
A: how?
R: I was born!


also, i'd like to reiterate that i'm not a fan of New York City except for the food, my friends, and all the swedish music we jammed!

0 compromises: