Monday, March 31, 2008

Things I Did This Past Week

• Drove to Durham, NC in an attempt to relocate there
• Shopped frugally (sort of) at a Kroger
• Watched a show about Japanese architecture in a hotel with Israel and Barnocky
• Foresaw that I wouldn't be offered a job in Durham
• Drove to Duluth, GA to work on my website with James
• Won a game of Gaylord Perry with TJ, Joe, and James (thanks to that pole in the last inning!)
• Felt relief when I wasn't offered a job in Durham
• Watched a few film interpretations of Samuel Beckett plays with Joe
• Danced with Otis and Ruby
• Threw wiffle balls to my genius little brother who is obsessed with the alphabet
• Drank RW Knudsen's Sparkling Strawberry Juice
• Played LOTR pinball at a Taco Mac (a restaurant chain in GA that doesn't sell tacos)
• Lost badly in a game of Phase 10 (even though I had a total of 5 points after the first 5 rounds)
• Walked through woods and creeks with Mark and Mammers (some people call this "Hiking"... I don't)
• Talked about making BLTs for Pugs with The Orrico's ("Mitza, you want a sandwich?")
• Held my new baby sister, Laney Rae (the first Petito girl born in 77 years!)
• Rejoiced over Opening Day!
• Drove home to Orlando in high hopes of the coming year there

0 compromises: