Friday, January 4, 2008

Top 10 Albums Of 2007

10. Suzanne Vega / Beauty & Crime

I've had a crush on Suzanne Vega ever since Luka lived on the second floor.


9. Anna Järvinen / Jag Fick Feeling

Anna Järvinen is slightly reminiscent of a Swedish Harriet Wheeler and Harriet Wheeler is sexy!


8. Taken By Trees / Open Field

I love Victoria Bergman's hair and voice.


7. Sambassadeur / Migration

Anna Persson, yet another sexy Swede.


6. Múm / Go Go Smear The Poison Ivy

I know that the Valtýsdóttir sisters (the sexiest Icelandic twins on the planet) are no longer in this band but the three new ladies are looking so sweet!


5. The Postmarks / Self-titled

The Postmarks played one of the more boring shows I saw this year but I can't tell you how badly I wanted to smell Tim Yehezkely's twisted ankle sweat. Sexy!


4. Celebration / The Modern Tribe

I'm willing to overlook the fact that Celebration is from Baltimore only because Katrina Ford has soul... and sex appeal!


3. Bat For Lashes / Fur & Gold

Natasha Khan is the sexiest English Gypsy/Indian I've ever seen.


2. Blonde Redhead / 23

What's sexier than Italian twin brothers and Kazu Makino (who's face was trampled by a horse)?


1. Club 8 / The Boy Who Couldn't Stop Dreaming

It's true, I can't stop dreaming about Karolina Komstedt.

0 compromises: