Friday, November 16, 2007

This Past Week...

I managed to:

• destroy my body with florescent inks and oversized printing... creating curses and hatred for screen printing

• polish off 4 bottles of cheap red wine in as many nights

• create my new favorite sandwich consisting of bacon, yellow mustard and bread

• revive my spirit with plasticharge and softhand (these are not sexual references)... sparking my deep love for screen printing

• add to my gay factor by quoting Morrissey on a regular basis

• create my new favorite beverage consisting of tomato juice, worcestershire sauce, tabasco sauce, spanish olives, salt and pepper

• find this masterpiece (see video below) after remembering classic movies/tv shows about my new favorite friends, chimps and orangutans.



Apparently, people are still interested in making human babies (instead of just getting a pet chimp)...


Case in point: The newest twin addition to the Bowen/Eastman family (btw, what is that creamy avocado dollop coming out of the navel? I wish I could do that, add it to a spicy soup... smooth things out a little.)

Also, Petito's Tight Slice designed and printed these earlier this year for Acorn Amps (my brother Tyler's new company)...



and that little baby genius made them into this!


0 compromises: