Thursday, January 4, 2007

Just A Fucked Up Kid, No One Ever Gives You A Break!

I keep thinking that some epiphanous moment is right around the corner...say, for instance, that i watched All I Wanna Do (Strike!) one night and a light went on (at first i thought this luminous moment might have something to do with Rachael Leigh Cook and I getting married...but i found out she's taken). Fuck celebrity crushes, what i'm saying here is...maybe that TO catch hit me harder than i thought.


















In the meantime, I'd like to take this time to share a few extraordinary things:

• My liquid shower gel smells like a Cadbury egg filled with mangos. Somehow i still manage to smell like shit most of the time.

• Mix tapes for imaginary people are afoot. This song may appear on one of them...

• Critical Realism is out...Bathetic Fantasy is in!

0 compromises: